Narc's Adventure Games II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Narc's Adventure Games II

Terra Firma Chapter II - Bonds of Blood 3.5 Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Phann - A problem in the guardsman thread?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dryadic Doom
Faction Leader

To Phann - A problem in the guardsman thread? Empty
PostSubject: To Phann - A problem in the guardsman thread?   To Phann - A problem in the guardsman thread? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:40 pm

G'day, one of my characters is playing through the guardsman thread and I'm loving it, however I've come to a problem in it as I have gotten past pharaoh and been sent to Athenia, I speak with Captain Drisbane and he tells me to go talk to the captain on the docks, I speak with the Captain on the docks and he simply tells me that all the patrols are out and that I probably already have buisness elsewhere. I'm taking it this is not meant to happen? Is this something that you are aware of being a problem?

The character is a level 5 pure rogue, if it helps.

Also, I believe the response to the sergeant after travelling through Carcer should be reviewed. I believe a Grave Digger is one that digs graves to place bodies in instead of one that digs bodies up. This has caused me and a few others quite alot of confusion.
Back to top Go down
Phann
Dungeon Master
Phann

PostSubject: Guardsman Thread   To Phann - A problem in the guardsman thread? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:07 pm

A lot of people are going off to Pharoah and not listening to the instructions of the LT. I suspect it is because everyone is used to playing BoB that way. The threads are very specific on what to do next.

Email me or post here the account and character name and I will pull the char onto the test system and have a look at it.

As for the Grave Digger question... hey the threads are not meant to be easy.

P
Back to top Go down
Dryadic Doom
Faction Leader

PostSubject: Re: To Phann - A problem in the guardsman thread?   To Phann - A problem in the guardsman thread? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:23 pm

I'll go back and check it again, if I can't work it out I'll ask you to pull it into the test system.

It's not difficulty I was complaining about though, as far as I know, what you are told was happening and what you tell the Lieutenant are two opposite things. I'm simply questioning what logic the character would have gone through to get from what's being told and what their answer is.

But you're the boss, there's so many things that I've worked out about the story line from this guardsman thread so far, like the fact that goblin was actually meant to be done first so there was actually a reason to get the pixie dust that was a suprise to me.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

Eagerly awaiting the new update,
Kala
Back to top Go down
Seph K

PostSubject: Re: To Phann - A problem in the guardsman thread?   To Phann - A problem in the guardsman thread? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:13 am

I have had the same problem with my guardsman, but I just assumed it was like Phann said, cause I did skip a few things with him. Still, it is a little odd how it happens . . .
Back to top Go down
Phann
Dungeon Master
Phann

PostSubject: Re: To Phann - A problem in the guardsman thread?   To Phann - A problem in the guardsman thread? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:47 pm

Well testing every conceivable permutation is always a challenge. I heard of another thread issue today, that I think might really be there. Waiting to get more info on it.

P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Phann - A problem in the guardsman thread?   To Phann - A problem in the guardsman thread? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Phann - A problem in the guardsman thread?
Page 1 of 1