Narc's Adventure Games II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Narc's Adventure Games II

Terra Firma Chapter II - Bonds of Blood 3.5 Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next Release for BoB moving into Beta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phann
Dungeon Master
Phann

Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Empty
PostSubject: Next Release for BoB moving into Beta   Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:02 pm

Here is a heads up on what is in the upcoming release. We are close to being in beta on it after several problems with
systems and other things.

-- the no spawn issue with the theif in the sewer is fixed
-- new monster Cobra added
-- Added a locus emergem at Olath Lanke.

-- OnChat emotes - This is Carcerians system with a few modifications.

-- Character adjustment system for level 1 in game Room. Add tails, change heads, portraits, colors, add wings, etc. This is managed by Lulu

-- Lots of horse fixes. Mostly with transition issues, such as runes.

-- Rod of order should "knock" someone off their horse.

-- New Gameroom layout with a player lounge. Lulu has her own office well away from the well traveled path.

Phann
Back to top Go down
Dryadic Doom
Faction Leader

PostSubject: Re: Next Release for BoB moving into Beta   Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:36 am

Sweet. Cobra! *Simpsons Quote. >.<*

Having looked over Carc's stuff before I'm glad it's being put in, some of it's pretty nifty.

Maybe oneday I'll make something worth putting in.

Woot! Game Room Revamp!

Only problem I have is the Locus In Olath, I had heaps of fun trying to run back to Drider that time... ^.^

Sounds great. Nice work!
Back to top Go down
Phann
Dungeon Master
Phann

PostSubject: Re: Next Release for BoB moving into Beta   Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:40 pm

Test team will be working on the release this weekend. Wish them luck! As soon as they tell me the build is good, we release.

P
Back to top Go down
Dryadic Doom
Faction Leader

PostSubject: Re: Next Release for BoB moving into Beta   Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:25 pm

Sweet! Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Cuda

Cuda

PostSubject: Re: Next Release for BoB moving into Beta   Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:33 am

*sigh* I need to get another copy of NWN for this new computer so I can play again, I can't find it in the stores, so I have to order one.

(old comp has old copy and is in kids' room and not online yet)

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Dryadic Doom
Faction Leader

PostSubject: Re: Next Release for BoB moving into Beta   Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:53 pm

Just a thought, but has there been anything looked into fixing the in game clock?

It's been stuck on Hour 12 since reboot. Over the last week or so the only
time I've seen a different time on it was a few days ago when it was
stuck on hour 21.

Any ideas on what's causing that?
Back to top Go down
Phann
Dungeon Master
Phann

PostSubject: Re: Next Release for BoB moving into Beta   Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:53 am

First I have heard of this. I saw some issues on test system and I think ran across something about clock issues on the forums once. Not something I have been looking into. Is it still occuring?

P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Release for BoB moving into Beta   Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:01 pm

From what I can tell, the clock stops when there's fewer than about 10 players. Or it just doesn't start after reboot if there's not many players online.

Update looks cool by the way, how soon can we expect to see it released?
Back to top Go down
Dryadic Doom
Faction Leader

PostSubject: Re: Next Release for BoB moving into Beta   Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:31 pm

Nice observation Ele, I can't say I've checked the number of people online when it happens.

But yes, after reboots it is most common and about it still occuring... It's happening as we speak it is Hour 12 and has been since the server reboot about an hour and a half ago.

I agree with Ele, can we start counting down yet?
Back to top Go down
Phann
Dungeon Master
Phann

PostSubject: Re: Next Release for BoB moving into Beta   Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:55 pm

Yep, I just got the green light to release... so I will verify the build and release probably Saturday. I have been off working on the release after this one, which is a content release. I can't yet comment on what is coming next as I do not know myself.

I will say my goal is to release some more thread content. Maybe a new boss or two... The next bosses are actually in the build and just need to be refined more. I will open them up as soon as my test team clears them for playing.

So it is possible that the release following the November release will be fairly major.

Have fun!
P
Back to top Go down
Dryadic Doom
Faction Leader

PostSubject: Re: Next Release for BoB moving into Beta   Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:23 pm

Sweet, so your Saturday, that means my Sunday... Awesome.

As always looking forward to it. I've spent the last 3 days in the Aussie bush and so I'm happy to be back to civilization, my computer and to BoB.

And my network issues are fixed, it seems like everything's just in time...
Back to top Go down
Cuda

Cuda

PostSubject: Re: Next Release for BoB moving into Beta   Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:23 am

Are these updates for high level chars?
Kudark is 10th
Hopefully I get that NWN1 soon, I miss BoB
Back to top Go down
Phann
Dungeon Master
Phann

PostSubject: Re: Next Release for BoB moving into Beta   Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:32 am

The updates are more a 1.69 enhancement fix than a content update. I am working on a content update and actually have been for awhile now. I am hopeful the next release will have a lot of new content in it. It may have both entry, mid-level and high content release.

The new release was issued yesterday. Have fun with it, there is some good stuff in it.
Back to top Go down
Dryadic Doom
Faction Leader

PostSubject: Re: Next Release for BoB moving into Beta   Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:24 am

Great Work Phann, the new gameroom looks brilliant. And the Character appareance changer is sweet as well, as is the emote system. (Shout out to Carcerian for making them...)

Now I've gotta work on changing all my emotes from action tools to the chat ones...

You said Cobras have been added, I'm gonna go find some!
Back to top Go down
Cuda

Cuda

PostSubject: Re: Next Release for BoB moving into Beta   Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:13 am

I don't have any spaces left for emotes in my quickslots. I have one whole line devoted to just quest bosses, and one for hunting/adventuring, and one for misc item swapping.

Here's and idea: add another line of quickslots (or two) Wink
Back to top Go down
Phann
Dungeon Master
Phann

PostSubject: Re: Next Release for BoB moving into Beta   Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:45 pm

lol, certainly you can add emotes to quick slots. I had actually intended emotes to be used more for RP in text conversations, such as...

We need to sit and chat about this *sit*
Greetings my friend *hi*
It is time *stand* to go friend.

I hope that this gets used. Putting emotes in quick slots is fun too.

Perhaps Carcerian can find a way to add more quick slot lines. I am pretty swamped trying to get you folks something new to play with. drunken

p
Back to top Go down
Dryadic Doom
Faction Leader

PostSubject: Re: Next Release for BoB moving into Beta   Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:00 pm

None of my characters have any quickslots spare for the emotes, unless I'm running low on supplies... =0

Looking forward to your next release Phann, this stuff was great and I can't wait to go set myself against another boss.

Don't forget to come online and talk to us all for a bit, RP and play maybe, eh?

Don't overwork yourself on our behalf.

Keep up the awesome work
Dryadic

P.S. Still looking for Cobras...
Back to top Go down
Cuda

Cuda

PostSubject: Re: Next Release for BoB moving into Beta   Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:43 am

Ditto to that
Back to top Go down
Phann
Dungeon Master
Phann

PostSubject: Re: Next Release for BoB moving into Beta   Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:34 am

Well I am smack in development mode and the ideas are coming faster than I can implement and test them. So it may be some time before I get back on BoB. There is a lot to do and I am excited to be back working on content.

p
Back to top Go down
Dryadic Doom
Faction Leader

PostSubject: Re: Next Release for BoB moving into Beta   Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:33 pm

Fine then, after you're done with the next update come onlne and spend some time with us, together we can frolick with the Cobras and dance with the Beholders.

Hooray.

(I can't believe how gay I sounded just then.)
Back to top Go down
Cuda

Cuda

PostSubject: Re: Next Release for BoB moving into Beta   Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:47 am

it's ok, we'll just file this post away for later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Release for BoB moving into Beta   Next Release for BoB moving into Beta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Release for BoB moving into Beta
Page 1 of 1