Narc's Adventure Games II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Narc's Adventure Games II

Terra Firma Chapter II - Bonds of Blood 3.5 Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XP1 & XP2?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seph K

XP1 & XP2? Empty
PostSubject: XP1 & XP2?   XP1 & XP2? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:24 am

I understand you have had trouble with the expansion packs being required again Phann? I made a post about this on the other forums, but you said you don't read them.
Back to top Go down
Phann
Dungeon Master
Phann

XP1 & XP2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: XP1 & XP2?   XP1 & XP2? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:06 am

yep recently I have all sorts of weird little glitches. To not being able to load NWServer when I pull out the requirement for SOU and HOU to NWNx acting really weird with 1.69.

I checked and there are no new releases of NWNx that I can see. I did update to SP3 on production and that might have created some new issues. Essentially, I think I have incompatibility issues with the tools I use to do Sys Admin.

I didn't see your other post. If you have it available can you send to my email account?

P
Back to top Go down
Seph K

XP1 & XP2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: XP1 & XP2?   XP1 & XP2? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:00 am

I just basically was wondering what went wrong, I thought maybe whatever you used to reset the expansion tag got broke or something, posted a couple tools to do it with. If the problem is it just crashing, well, maybe its your NWN installation.
Back to top Go down
Phann
Dungeon Master
Phann

XP1 & XP2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: XP1 & XP2?   XP1 & XP2? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:18 pm

I completly rebuilt the NWN directory when I added 1.69. So I can do a test to see if I can get it working again. I hate to test with the production system as it generally means that BoB is not available to the community.

If you know of something I should look into, feel free to send me an email or post here. I have the latest version of InfoBuilder and NWNX. Both are great tools.

P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

XP1 & XP2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: XP1 & XP2?   XP1 & XP2? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XP1 & XP2?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narc's Adventure Games II :: Narc's Adventure Games :: Enhancements and Bug Fixes-
Jump to: