Narc's Adventure Games II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Narc's Adventure Games II

Terra Firma Chapter II - Bonds of Blood 3.5 Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are we working on - June 2008

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phann
Dungeon Master
Phann

What are we working on - June 2008 Empty
PostSubject: What are we working on - June 2008   What are we working on - June 2008 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:43 pm

Currently working on next set(s) of Epic Bosses. Next two are in test, the boss after that is in development and may be in test this week.

Working on a solution to firewand spamming. We probably will not change firewands at all, but look at other alternatives to limit how they are being used.

NOTE to Community. I am going to try putting a bit more information out about where we are to see how it goes. If this forum gets negative or people start flaming each other, then I will stop providing information. I expect the community to respect each others opinions. That stops and I stop.
Back to top Go down
Dryadic Doom
Faction Leader

What are we working on - June 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we working on - June 2008   What are we working on - June 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:30 am

Brilliant, can't wait to see what you've come up with, if it's as much fun as the Beholders and Behemoth are then I'm really looking forward to it, keep up the good work and all that sorta stuff.
Back to top Go down

What are we working on - June 2008
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narc's Adventure Games II :: Narc's Adventure Games :: Enhancements and Bug Fixes-
Jump to: