Narc's Adventure Games II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Narc's Adventure Games II

Terra Firma Chapter II - Bonds of Blood 3.5 Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long time no see

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sly Wolff

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:10 pm

How is everyone doing.
Back to top Go down
Oru

Oru

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:51 am

Hey there, nice to see familiar names. Almost five years were gone when I logged in BoB the last time. I was really afraid the server could be shut down, after this long time. It made me really sad to see the server was empty when I logged in yesterday. But then I saw the "veterans" are still playing. Hopefully, the server will be full of life like it was before, when player were standing in queue to join BoB.
Back to top Go down
Sly Wolff

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:37 pm

Guess I'm curious, but do people still play at the server or is it still up? I still have a copy of the game. I've just been working on other things and creating something lately. Hope all is going well for everyone.

Hi Oru, other then you and me... are we the only ones that come to this forum or is there another forum that people more actively go to? Any work still being done to the module or?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time no see
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narc's Adventure Games II :: Visitor Information :: Visitor's Forum-
Jump to: