HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spawn update this weekend?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phann
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Spawn update this weekend?   Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:54 am

It is pretty likely that I will have a spawn update with some corrections to the spawn list by this weekend. Several fixes are in the test server and if things look good, I will send it over to production.

I am also working very hard on a content release. There is a ton of stuff and areas in the queue, waiting to be validated and then put into production. I think we should have 1-3 releases this month.

The other thing we are doing that I haven't discussed is that we now have a disaster recovery capability if something were to happen to the BoB server. The current version of the game, with support files and each months backup are shipped offsite. The backup contains any characters that were played in the month to their last version. As an example if you play BoB everday with your character Joe, we would have one version of Joe that would be on the last day of the month. We can't recover from the DR site, mid month characters.

So most people would not be that affected in the event we lost the server. We would lose the archive vault though, that is not (due to its size) moved offsite.

Have fun!

P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phann
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: Spawn update this weekend?   Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:39 pm

I couldn't get the testing in I needed last weekend. Will try for another shot at this in the coming weekend.

p
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Spawn update this weekend?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narc's Adventure Games II :: Visitor Information :: Visitor's Forum-
Jump to: