Narc's Adventure Games II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Narc's Adventure Games II

Terra Firma Chapter II - Bonds of Blood 3.5 Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ant Boss Transition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ant Boss Transition Empty
PostSubject: Ant Boss Transition   Ant Boss Transition Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:09 pm

Recently the ant transition seems to almost not work at all. I know it's always been a bit of a problem, and I guess Phann knows about it, but so far since around the last release I've been sent back to the start of Vastitas Ant Nest from the boss room transition over 5 times, and successfully got in once, using two different characters on these times. Not really much fun.

I was hoping it could be fixed soon, just making sure Phann knew it has been particularly bad.
Back to top Go down
Dryadic Doom
Faction Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ant Boss Transition   Ant Boss Transition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:47 am

I concur with this, the transition problem is rather annoying.

Perhaps some extra detail.

A party clears their way to the transition between the Vastitas Ant Mine and the Vastitas Ant Hive. They reach the end and go through the transition. At this point the transition sends most of the party back to the start of the Upper level next to the Locus.

This happens with multiple players or solo, and is causing the boss to be near impossible seeing as most of your party will never make it into the boss room, even if you do. I tried moving over the transition using both keyboard and mouse and there was no difference really.

Not knowing much about this, perhaps the tags of the two areas are too similar and the transition is getting confused?
Back to top Go down
Phann
Dungeon Master
Phann

PostSubject: Re: Ant Boss Transition   Ant Boss Transition Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:44 am

We pulled the code. Seems to have started misbehaving sometime in the last few builds. Could be a 1.69 thing or just the fact that I am now recompiling the source more frequently.

The code was pulled as of the release this morning.

p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ant Boss Transition   Ant Boss Transition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ant Boss Transition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narc's Adventure Games II :: Narc's Adventure Games :: Enhancements and Bug Fixes-
Jump to: