Terra Firma Chapter II - Bonds of Blood 3.5 Server

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

XP1 & XP2?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seph K

PostSubject: XP1 & XP2?   Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:24 am

I understand you have had trouble with the expansion packs being required again Phann? I made a post about this on the other forums, but you said you don't read them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phann
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: XP1 & XP2?   Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:06 am

yep recently I have all sorts of weird little glitches. To not being able to load NWServer when I pull out the requirement for SOU and HOU to NWNx acting really weird with 1.69.

I checked and there are no new releases of NWNx that I can see. I did update to SP3 on production and that might have created some new issues. Essentially, I think I have incompatibility issues with the tools I use to do Sys Admin.

I didn't see your other post. If you have it available can you send to my email account?

P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seph K

PostSubject: Re: XP1 & XP2?   Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:00 am

I just basically was wondering what went wrong, I thought maybe whatever you used to reset the expansion tag got broke or something, posted a couple tools to do it with. If the problem is it just crashing, well, maybe its your NWN installation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phann
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: XP1 & XP2?   Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:18 pm

I completly rebuilt the NWN directory when I added 1.69. So I can do a test to see if I can get it working again. I hate to test with the production system as it generally means that BoB is not available to the community.

If you know of something I should look into, feel free to send me an email or post here. I have the latest version of InfoBuilder and NWNX. Both are great tools.

P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XP1 & XP2?   

Back to top Go down

XP1 & XP2?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narc's Adventure Games II :: Narc's Adventure Games :: Enhancements and Bug Fixes-
Jump to: