Narc's Adventure Games II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Narc's Adventure Games II

Terra Firma Chapter II - Bonds of Blood 3.5 Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Could someone tell me . . .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seph K

Could someone tell me . . . Empty
PostSubject: Could someone tell me . . .   Could someone tell me . . . Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:10 pm

The reason for these?

Code:
Spawn Types                        Current Area          Problem

Blue Half Dragons                  Oceanus                Would drown, native to Deserts
Blue Dragons                        Oceanus                Would drown, native to Deserts
Derro                                    Palus                      Sunlight is deadly to them, native to Underground
Drider                                    Terra Mors/Palus    Native to Underground, Hate Drow
Beholder                                Terra Mors/Palus    Native to Cold Hills, Hate All other races
Drow                                      Palus                    Sunlight blinds and dazes them, native to Underground
Bulette                                    Glacies                  Native to Temperate Hills
Wyvern                                  Glacies                  Native to Warm Hills
Legendary Gelantinous Cube    Terra Mors            Native to Underground
Mind Flayers                            Terra Mors            Native to Underground
Scorpionfolk                            Vastitas                CR9 in a CR4 area, way too high.

The ones I don't understand the most are the dragons, THEY WOULD DROWN!

But the ones that bother me the most are the derro, I built those for the underdark only, why are they above ground in Palus?

Does someone think palus is above ground? Are we sure that Levi is a dragon?

Oh, and what's with all the spawns with True Seeing/Blindsight? The rule books said they would never be in BoB! and for good reason, they are broken!

-Dark Mage
Back to top Go down
wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Could someone tell me . . .   Could someone tell me . . . Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:33 pm

sounds all plausible hehe. someone should once check and change the not fitting spawns?!
Back to top Go down
Seph K

PostSubject: Re: Could someone tell me . . .   Could someone tell me . . . Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:43 am

This was discussed in the other forums and the Dms response seemed to be that I was wrong and nothing should be changed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could someone tell me . . .   Could someone tell me . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could someone tell me . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narc's Adventure Games II :: Visitor Information :: Visitor's Forum-
Jump to: